Sunday, September 19, 2010

Nooooooo..........

Here I thought I was being so smart! Seems I have accidentally deleted my old blog and blogger profile :(

At first I thought I had lost all my old postings completely and then I thought I was smart again because I remembered that I had downloaded all the posts from my old blog onto my computer.  So, I exported them again and went from having them all disappear to having double of everything, aarrrgggg!!!!

Sooo..... I deleted one of everything and now half of the photos from my posts are gone. For once I am glad that it is a cold rainy Sunday because I have spent most of it working on this blog.  As I refuse to be outsmarted by an inanimate object I may be sitting here for awhile yet. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...