Thursday, October 7, 2010

Breathtaking



I know I complain all the time that I miss the ocean but I really do love the mountains.  How could you not? I look forward every year to our annual trip to Jasper. This spring we stayed in a cabin at Jasper Park Lodge and this was the view from our door.  I had forgotten to bring my camera so had to take these pictures with my iphone; I still can't believe how well they came out.
I was creating this layout for my LOAD challenge and spent quite a bit of time searching for just the right background paper when it hit me that I could just use one of the photos and I think it turned out perfect!!

1 comments:

  1. Gayle, this layout is GORGEOUS!!! My son was born in Jasper 8 years ago, but I have yet to go back. Ahh, one day... I love your blog, how clean it looks, very pretty. And 31 layouts in October? You're a brave woman, so good luck. I'll be watching!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...