Saturday, October 2, 2010

Halloween Past



I love October! This is the month of Thanksgiving (here in Canada) and Halloween, of pumpkin spice and apple cider, falling leaves and sometimes even snow. It is that in-between time when it is not too hot to sleep or too cold to stay outside without being bundled up in layers of clothes.

Did I mention Halloween? When my kids were small, September didn't just mean back-to-school, it meant a trip to the fabric store to look at the pattern books and pick out a costume. There were no limits, I would make them whatever they asked for, it's one of those things I miss every year. Maybe that's why I started a business based on dressing up and make believe?

I just signed up to participate in LOAD (Layout a day) for the month of October. That's 31 layouts in 31 days, YIKES! I was up until midnight finishing my first layout... I will need to change that if I want to make it all 31 days.  I need to practice digiscrapping so I thought this would give me the push I needed.

Hello photoshop, you and I are going to be spending a lot of time together this month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...