Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just the way you are


LOAD Day 27
Originally uploaded by gdboyd
I am really learning a lot about my camera and last night I snapped this photo of Randy that I just love!
I was trying to find the right words to scrapbook it today when I thought about just using lyrics. Have you ever wondered what would be on the soundtrack of your life? This song by Billy Joel would be one of the top choices for mine. It got me thinking about what other songs would be on my list.... what a great idea for an album (the scrapbook kind, not the musical kind). Anyone out there ever done such a thing?

1 comments:

  1. Great photo - I love the ones that are up close and personal like that.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...