Monday, October 25, 2010

LOAD Day 24


LOAD Day 24
Originally uploaded by gdboyd
This has been quite the process..... I really do love getting daily prompts to help spark the creative process. Yesterday the challenge was to answer a quiz which I really enjoyed, what a great way to capture a moment in time! I wonder what I would have done 10 years ago, or 10 years from now?
Randy was asking me yesterday if I think I will keep doing this every day once LOAD is over? They say it takes 21 days to form a habit.... I guess only time will tell. It really did seem like I was embarking on an impossible task at the beginning of the month but now it is almost over and I am kind of sad to see it end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...