Saturday, November 6, 2010

New website is LIVE!!

The past few days have been like waiting for a new baby to arrive! I am so excited that my new website is now live. There is nothing like finally seeing your dream come to life! I love the happy colors and graphics, it makes me smile every time I see it.

I have no time to rest and appreciate it though, this week marks the beginning of the Christmas shopping season for me (or should I say the Christmas selling season).  Five weeks of Christmas markets, and none stop sewing! Good thing I love what I'm doing :o)

I'm off to the sewing room once again, stop by the shop and see what's new!

www.lilypadlane.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...