Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So proud


So proud
Originally uploaded by gdboyd
Our little corner of the world is just that.. a little corner... and that's just the way we like it.
Last night was the swearing in ceremony for my husband who was elected as our new mayor last month. I am so proud of him, we have had our ups and downs like every couple but they have only brought us closer together. I know he will be a great mayor and will give it everything he's got. I guess that means I will have to learn to give up some of his time but it will be for a good cause.
Good luck, sweetheart.... I've got your back!

1 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congrats to him and good luck on your new journey. I salute anyone who serves their community and has the stamina to withstand public life. See you in class at BPC!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...