Friday, January 28, 2011

Fabulous Friday Finds

I can't believe how many wonderful ideas are floating around for Valentine's Day! I hadn't really decorated at home for years (we did at work so I guess that was enough for me) but this year I was inspired by everything I was seeing on-line.

I love, love, love this photo banner from eighteen25!


These up-cycled t-shirt pom poms from  Diary of a Craftoholic make me want to go dig out some old t-shirts right now!

How cute is this cupcake liner wreath from Tatertots & Jello?


This felt wreath from The Idea Room is the next project on my list because I have all the supplies already!

This too-sweet-for-words topiary from The Sweet Survival .... well, it's too sweet for words!


 Not to mention these adorable bracelets from Holiday Crafts and Creations (what little girl wouldn't love those?)
And this heart necklace by Studio Dax  (I am definitely making myself one of these)


Valentine's Day is still over two weeks away so I am sure to find more inspiration between now and then! I will have a good start on my decorating for next year for sure! 





4 comments:

  1. I have never tried to make a wreath, but I'm pretty inspired by all of them too! I think I like the one from The Idea Room best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun list. Gets me into the Valentine's Day mood!

    Thanks for adding my cupcake liner wreath!!

    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all great ideas. Thanks for finding and sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...