For the first time this year I am taking part in Ali Edward’s workshop, One Little Word. As Ali puts it, “A word that to focus on, mediate on, and reflect upon as I go about my daily life.”
I am using the monthly assignments to create a (mostly)digital album but participants are welcome to put their own spin on things.
For 2011 my word is Determination (determined).
Have you ever had the experience where something seemed to be popping into your line of vision all the time? You know, like when you buy a new car and all of a sudden you start to see cars just like yours on the road? That was the way with my word… once I started thinking about what my word should be “determination” seemed to be popping up everywhere… like someone was trying to tell me something.
2010 was a year of soul searching and change for me, it seems that 2011 will be a year for me to stick to my chosen paths and find success through hard work and determination.
2010 was about achieving balance… 2011 is about energy, drive, persistence and willpower.
I use my word daily, starting my journal entries with, "Today I am determined to…."
Some days I am determined to more than others but using my word is keeping me focused on my goals!
Some of the workshop participants are joining together in a blog hop, you can visit the next blog on the hop here:
You can check out all the blog hop participants below:
1) Margie http://xnomads.typepad.com
2) Jill Conyers http://jillconyers.typepad.com/life_as_i_see_it/
3) Monica http://scraplifters.blogspot.com
4) Lynn W http://crafty-creativity.blogspot.com
5) Miranda http://mirandasscrapsite.blogspot.com
6) Mandy http://captureandcreate.wordpress.com
7) Kathy http://katswonderings.blogspot.com
8) Lisa http://makeyourownescape.blogspot.com
10) Abbey http://athomewiththerichardsfamily.blogspot.com/
11) Sam http://learncreatedo.wordpress.com/
12) April http://capturethememories.blogspot.com
13) Nicky http://seejanebake.blogspot.com
14) Rebekah http://istampscrapcraft.blogspot.com/
15) Relly http://rel.ly
16) Nancy http://goshery.blogspot.com
17) Cynthia http://paperpapereverywhere.blogspot.com/
18) Kathryn http://katlodesigns.com
19) Nikki http://www.inkyart.com.au/
20) Heather http://scrappyhare.blogspot.com
22) Kristina http://ciqis.blogspot.com
23) Debra http://blakleyhomeplace.blogspot.com
24) Becky http://beckyandjames.com
26) Marlene http://moore-fun-in-the-sun.blogspot.com/
27) Maureen http://cookingmylife.blogspot.com
28) Cheri http://cheriandrews.blogspot.com
29) Monica Scrapmom http://questtoperfectimperfection.blogspot.com
30) Jan http://mysimplelittlelife.typepad.com
31) Junelle http://yesandamenblog.blogspot.com
32) Margaret http://www.gutsymom.blogspot.com
33) Sharyn http://www.analteredlife.com
34) Tere http://terecontodomicorazon.blogspot.com/