Friday, February 4, 2011

Fabulous Friday Finds

This week I discovered a new addiction, Pinterest! If you are like me a can get lost looking at all the great ideas on the internet, you might want to set a timer before you even start on this site. I have so many new ideas swimming around in my head I might be sleeping in my craft room from now on! Here are a few of my favourite finds this week:

Make chalkboard paint in any colour from Martha Stewart!




I am so going to use this idea for storage in my craft room, just when I thought I had seen every use there was for baby food jars! From dav.i.son


I am so glad I didn’t see this in time to make one for this year because I really would have wanted to and wouldn’t really have had the time but next year baby I am so making one of these from momandwife:


And although I know picnic season is still a long way off (for me at least), now is a good time to make one of these cute picnic totes from zakkalife:


Last but not least, make your own accent “lamps” from JC's Loft, how cute are those?


So many ideas… so little time

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! That spice idea is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! cute! cute! cute! & cute!! think i'm gonna wait til i have that time you mentioned, before popping over there! :P

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...