Sunday, February 27, 2011

Making Your Own Bed

I am so excited to show off my husband’s handiwork! He made me a new bed!

I have wanted a new bed for some time but really, really didn’t want to pay big bucks for a new one.  I finally convinced Randy that he could make me one with the plans that I found from Ana White’s website. I love it, a LOT!
Here’s a close up:
headboard
It really brightens up our room and gives us an extra foot of floor space compared to our sleigh bed. Of course, I almost need a ladder to get in it because I am not the tallest person but I am so happy with it!
Now I just need new lamps…
Blogsignature_edited-1

4 comments:

  1. such fancy bed clothes!! I love posts like this. And posts about folding towels and display <3 visiting from blogging your way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning headboard - well done Gayle's hubby!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...