Monday, February 7, 2011

A week of creating–a layout a day!

Today was day seven of the month long “layout a day” that I am participating in during the month of February.  I have been looking forward to this for weeks and so far it has not failed to disappoint.  The daily prompts that arrive in my inbox are thought provoking and inspiring.  Seven layouts down, twenty-one to go!
Amanda's grad just the way you areApartment Flood 2011Content 1992Here and NowJace at Summerhill Beach
Not all who wander






















By the end of the month I will have an album full of fantastic layouts (and probably a sink full of dirty dishes and a mountain of dirty laundry).

6 comments:

  1. really great layouts! love the nod to Bruno Mars too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a week you had - great pages one and all. I especially like the Content one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh, who needs clean clothes and dishes when you can have beautiful LO's like these. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages are incredible. I am a new follower and also participating in LOAD and joined ScrapHappy. Guess nothing is every going to get done around my house except scrapping and cardmaking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layouts! :-) I've been working on my scrapbooking. I've done 60 pages so far this year, woo hoo!! Not doing a challenge, just trying to get a lot done. Thanks for checking out our blog.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...