Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Days of Pinterest Challenge Day 10: Going Pot Luck

The first time I saw this idea, pinned from Make It, Love It I thought it was brilliant and so easy to make! For a full tutorial, check out their post.

_MG_4045

All you need is a jar of etching cream:

_MG_4030

And a vinyl stencil (my trusty Cricut machine is getting a workout this week):

_MG_4034

To turn a plain glass baking dish:

_MG_4025

Into a great personalised gift!

_MG_4037

Of course I made one for myself, no more worrying about losing my dish at a potluck! Wouldn’t this make an awesome bridal shower (or housewarming) gift filled with some potholders, kitchen towels and maybe a cookbook?

I love mine so much I almost feel like baking something in it! I should probably drink a glass of wine and wait for that feeling to pass…

See you tomorrow!

Blogsignature_edited-1

3 comments:

  1. Okay, clearly I need a Cricuit machine, I am loving all the stuff you are doing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsten, if I was to purchase a die cutting machine now I think I would go with the Silhouette! I have so much money invested in Cricut cartridges that I won't me making a switch but I think the Silhouette is probably the more versatile machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack, great another thing I have to try. I love that idea for a wedding gift. Damn you Gayle now I have something else to add to my shopping list!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...