Friday, November 11, 2011

30 Days of Pinterest Challenge Day 11: Scrabble Art

In addition to the Scrabble pillows I made earlier in the week, I had pinned the idea for Scrabble tile art. The website that featured this was charging the equivalent to $97 plus shipping!!!

_MG_4059

My version was made from an Ikea frame, a piece of scrapbooking paper and a thrift store Scrabble game for a grand total of $11. 

_MG_4047

The hardest part was deciding what words to use. I trimmed the paper to fit, arranged the letters and stuck them on with glue dots.

_MG_4054

This was another easy one and you’re only limited to the number of Scrabble tiles you have!

_MG_4059

Sometimes the problem is just getting motivated to start these projects. One of my problems is still getting started early enough in the day that I can take photos in the afternoon when the lighting is better!

Part of my problem is that every time I go on Pinterest to find my project for the day I end up finding dozens of new ideas!

Follow Me on Pinterest

If you want an invite so you can join in my addiction, let me know!

Blogsignature_edited-1

1 comments:

  1. Lucky lady, I have looked everytime I am at the thrift store and they never have scrabble games in.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...