I don’t know what it is about quilting that intimidates me… not the quilt blocks really, it’s the putting it all together part that gets me. I thought for sure that I would be able to pull off a couple of simple potholders without a problem.
The tutorial from the blog Prudent Baby seemed easy enough. I started them as my project on day 14 and I breezed through the whole thing until I got to the binding… There are no pictures of them in progress because I got mad and threw the whole thing in the trash and deleted all my pictures.
After two days to regain my composure I fished them out of the trash (it was just fabric scraps, really) and decided to give them another try.
Other than the fact that I forgot the loop to hand them with I think they turned out alright.
I love the pocket design… enough that I’m even considering attempting to make more than two… but not today!