Friday, November 18, 2011

30 Days of Pinterest Challenge Day 18: A Tweet Idea


Spoiler Alert!!!

If you are a member of my family you might be getting this as part of your Christmas gift…

Look away now if you don’t want to spoil the surprise!!!

I have been in love with this since I first saw it on Pinterest.  The original tutorial can be found on Obsessively Stitching.

Here’s my take…

_MG_4184

It’s an Angry Bird!! Bah ha ha!! It cracks me up!!

_MG_4195

There are tutorials for all the birds and pigs at Obsessively Stitching. Aren’t they awesome??

Perfect projectiles…

I may have tested them by throwing them at someone…

In the name of quality control.

Blogsignature_edited-1

1 comments:

  1. hmmm angry birds...is this a sign of something I should get for the person I call the "crazy bird lady of Namao"? Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...