Sunday, November 27, 2011

30 Days of Pinterest Challenge Day 27: A Purse Organizer

I have been wanting to make one of these for some time.

Purse Organizer 2

You can buy them but I had lots of tutorials pinned on how to make one. Then I found this idea from the blog Footprints for one made out of a place mat. I’m not even kidding, a place mat!! It was one of those “duh, why didn’t I think of that” moments. I don’t know who originally came up with the idea but whoever you are, you are brilliant!

I took a place mat, a button, and a hair elastic:

_MG_4327

And 10 minutes later I had this:

Purse Organiser 1

Now I can easily switch from one purse to another and find everything at the bottom of my bag!

If you want a full tutorial you can get it here, the only change I made was to use a hair elastic instead of sewing elastic because it’s stronger.

Only 3 days to go!


2 comments:

  1. First of all, you're welcome - I came up with the "brilliant" idea (just don't ask to see the patent...).."cough"
    Secondly, you are not allowed to finish up with your pinterest challenge. Just saying. What will I look forward to reading each day???? Selfish Gayle, really selfish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the coolest thing ever! Great Christmas gift idea! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...