Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 Days of Pinterest Challenge Day 5: iPhone Wallet

Ever had something pictured in your mind that you shopped around for ever but couldn’t find?  Ever since I got my iPhone I have wanted an iPhone case/wallet… I assumed I would be able to buy one but I was wrong. 

Yeah for Pinterest!!! The pin I found was from LBG Studio and was for an organizer wallet that held an iPhone and a note pad. You can get a full tutorial on her blog here. Since I use my iPhone for note taking I modified the pattern to hold extra cards/ID.

_MG_3970

I also added a velcro strap to hold it closed.

_MG_3968

Although I love a good purse as well as the next girl, sometimes (well most of the time), I just need my ID and bank cards and my phone.

_MG_3966

Ta Da! All in one place and in one of my favourite colour combos of pink & brown!! One more day in the challenge complete and one more thing ticked off my list of projects.

Off to spend an exciting Saturday night on the couch with a blanket and a big bowl of popcorn!

Blogsignature_edited-1

1 comments:

  1. I love that! Would love to be smart enough to figure out how to do that on my own, ha!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...