Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Pinterest

Have you ever had a crazy idea just pop into your head? I did recently while enjoying I glass of wine with my friend Kelly. We were talking about how addicted we are to Pinterest and how we never actually do any of the great ideas we pin. I had a “light bulb” moment and before I really knew what I was saying I suggested we do a 30 Days of Pinterest Challenge.



For the 30 days in November, I’m picking one thing I have pinned, completing it and then blogging about it. It might be a DIY project, a recipe, or a craft… 30 days, 30 pins, 30 blog posts!

I’m pretty sure my husband thinks I’m crazy (he may be on to something) but I’m really excited about this challenge!

So……….

Day One: A TV Tray Pressing Table


My Inspiration was from the blog Texas Freckles

I have lots of sewing projects pinned and although I love my craft room it is small and when I have the full sized ironing board set up it takes up a lot of room.

So I took this:

_MG_3903

And turned this old TV tray:

_MG_3899

Into a new pressing table to sit beside my sewing machine:



Brilliant, eh?

It’s more stable than my ironing board, looks much nicer and it folds up to be stored away when I’m not sewing. I can’t wait to use it when making tomorrows project!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blogsignature_edited-1

3 comments:

  1. Yay Gayle, for following through with a pin idea! Can't wait to see the rest of the month. You have now inspired me to pin as well as follow your blog. Nope, not even gonna try to do a pin a day. Well, at least not this year. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea! I think I'm going to wait until next year. Maybe February or March when I have a hard time thinking of things to take photos of because of the weather. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gayle, what a fabulous idea! (your pintrest challenge I mean) I will anxiously await each day's new reveal!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...