Monday, November 14, 2011

30 Days of Pinterst Challenge Day 14: Pencil Roll


_MG_4100

This was one of those days when nothing seemed to be going the way I wanted! I started out making potholders… clearly not what I ended up with.

After the potholder fiasco I went back to the Pinterest boards and decided to make this pencil roll based on the blog Little Munchkins, you can find the full tutorial on her blog.

_MG_4101

I think it turned out really cute!

_MG_4102

Tomorrow is the halfway point of my 30 days! I am making a dent in my fabric scraps and  getting lots of things done from my “I’ll make this someday list”.

Blogsignature_edited-1

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable and I love the fabric you used. I'm enjoying seeing what you make each day.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...