Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pinterest Challenge Day 2: Boogie Monsters

Back in the sewing room again today to make these, pinned from the blog Better Together

_MG_3928

They don’t look like much when they’re empty but once you stuff ‘em they are stinkin’ adorable! Know what they’re for???

They’re Boogie Monsters!! Bah ha ha!! They crack me up!

_MG_3929

What a neat idea for cold and flu season! Carrying around a boogie monster is a lot more fun than a boring old tissue pack.

_MG_3932

And that pressing table I made yesterday? Loved having it beside my sewing machine today, so handy!!
I haven’t spent this much time in my sewing room that wasn’t work related in a long time.  Tomorrow’s project is something else I’ve been wanting to make for quite a while. 

Two days down, twenty-eight to go! So many ideas… so little time.

Happy pinning!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blogsignature_edited-1

2 comments:

  1. These are hilarious! Very clever:)

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are soooo cute! Just walked my kids to the bus and for the second day in a row, noticed my daughter with the biggest boogie in her nose, and of course I had no tissues in sight! I can't believe you're doing 30 projects in 30 days, you are NUTS! but in a good way! Looking forward to seeing more!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...