Thursday, November 8, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest 2012: Day Eight

I was determined today to find the freezer paper that I couldn’t find yesterday so I could do my fabric transfer project. I found it, tried it, and it still didn’t work…. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong, I mean really… It was on Pinterest so it must work, right?
On to Plan B…. a bracelet based on this pin. I wish I could find the original source but after searching for an hour, I gave up. It’s the one beef I have with Pinterest, not being able to find the original source of pins.
Here is my finished bracelet:
Lifeonlilypadlane

The original pin had the ends just tied but I put a toggle clasp on the end of mine. I guess if it’s tied you can change out the beads but these were just some cheap Pandora knock offs that I bought with a 40% off coupon from Michaels. I'm OK with them being permanent.
Lifeonlilypadlane

Another project crossed off my list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...