Sunday, November 18, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest 2012: Day Eighteen

One of the things that I have done in the past year to help me stay balanced was to carve out a little corner where I could just sit and enjoy the quiet. Today’s project is for that corner…
Word Canvas: Lifeonlilypadlane.blogspot.com
This is my knock off of some cute little canvases I pinned from the website Notonthehighstreet.com. I raided my scrapbook supplies to find some chipboard letters:
Word Canvas: Lifeonlilypadlane.blogspot.com
I used a ruler to place them on a 12 x 12 canvas:
Word Canvas: Lifeonlilypadlane.blogspot.com
A quick coat of spray paint and it serves as a reminder to stop and just breathe…
Word Canvas: Lifeonlilypadlane.blogspot.com
I think it’s perfect!

I'm linking up to Sunday Showcase at Under the Table & Dreaming and Sundae Scoop Party at I Heart Naptime.

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I have some canvases sitting in my garage that I bought for some never accomplished project years ago. I've been trying to find something to do with them....keeping this in mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked out your blog, love your Colonial home! I'll be watching to see what you do with your canvases!

      Delete
  2. It is perfect! I love it! Wow! You have done so many projects this month! Bravo! Have a lovely week! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twenty projects down, ten to go! I'm loving your holiday posts!

      Delete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...