Monday, November 5, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest 2012: Day Five

Well, it only took 5 days for a Pinterest fail….
A memory jar to hold the sand, shells and sea glass from our last visit to Nova Scotia!
My pinned project was from the website Event Trender.
The problem with mine is that of all the mason jars I have in my house, not one of them was clear! I have an awesome lighthouse photo that I took on our visit that is at the back at the jar but you can’t see it.
So…my finished project is not really finished… I have to go shopping for a jar with no designs on it.
_MG_4904

The jute is glued to the lid so I can change it out when I find a better jar.
Another day done regardless!
Blogsignature_edited-1

2 comments:

  1. use a mayo jar if you can find a glass one! I'm pretty sure mason lids will fit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion! I will have to remember to save them from now on!

      Delete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...