Friday, November 9, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest 2012: Day Nine

Day nine of my 30 day challenge and day three of non-stop snow! I am running out of ideas that I can do with what I have around the house! One thing I have lots of is felt! So, I dug into the felt pile and made these adorable penguin finger puppets!
Penguin Finger Puppets: Lifeonlilypadlane.blogspot.com

How stinkin’ cute are they?? Once I made one, I couldn’t stop! I’m making a whole waddle of penguins!
Penguin Finger Puppets: Lifeonlilypadlane.blogspot.com

I found the pattern at Craftiness is Not Optional. They were inspired by the children’s book Tacky the Penguin which I have never read but I now need to find!
Tomorrow I need to make a run to Michaels and the fabric store! I have 29 days to go & mama needs supplies!

4 comments:

  1. I"m so impressed you are keeping up with doing a Pinterest craft everyday. I love the little penguin finger puppets. You have to find the book Tacky the Penguin. It is adorable and I have fond memories of it as our eldest was Tacky in a class play based on the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe in all my years working in libraries that I have missed this book! I just ordered a copy from Amazon :)

      Delete
  2. Nicely done Gayle! We have a copy of Tacky the peguin and the winter olympics. Rather endearing, he's a penguin that wears a hawaiin shirt and isn't as dapper or swift as his comrades. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...