Monday, November 19, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest 2012: Day Nineteen

I am posting before midnight, but I will probably come back and edit this post later because it is late, I am tired and I have to be up early!

This is another Christmas gift, for a person who has a VERY large collection of concert tickets! (You know who you are… you put in the request for something to keep them in.. stop reading now if you want to be surprised with the result).

Although I found lots of examples of these ticket boxes on Pinterest, I had a hard time tracking down an original source. I did find one for $150 at Foursided.com. My version was considerable cheaper!


Ticket Box: Lifeonlilypadlane.blogspot.com



I started out with an unfinished shadow box from Michaels:

Ticket box: Lifeonlilypadlane.blogspot.com

A couple of coats of black paint and a vinyl decal I made with my Cricut and it is ready to fill with concert tickets!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great blog series! I've had fun reading about all your accomplishments. I may have to borrow this idea in January!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! January would definitely be a less stressful time to take on a 30 day Pinterest challenge. I am a sucker for punishment!

      Delete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...