Wednesday, November 7, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest 2012: Day Seven

Today was one of those days where nothing seemed to go right. My original plan was to attempt a fabric transfer project based on a pin from The Graphics Fairy. If you haven’t checked them out, you should… they have amazing graphics you can download and use. Anyway, the project called for freezer paper, which I KNOW I have in this house somewhere because I bought some last November to make my scrabble pillows. Do you think I could find that roll of freezer paper? So, I figured I would try to use wax paper in my printer and successfully jammed my printer (not once, not twice, but three times)! After spending a good chunk of my day looking for the missing freezer paper and trying to fix my printer, I decided to work on cleaning our office so I could photograph and post about a Pinterest project that we had already finished.
Lifeonlilypadlane

To truly appreciate how lovely these picture rails are, you first have to see the before picture:
Lifeonlilypadlane

See, I promised SB that he could have a “love me” wall in the office for all his plaques, etc from the military. Believe me there are lots more where these came from… I hated the look of all of them on the wall and he wanted to add more!
I found a compromise on ana-white.com with her $10 ledges. We added some crown molding to the bottom of ours and I love how they look!
Lifeonlilypadlane

I totally get why SB wants to display this stuff and although they don’t all fit on the two shelves he can change them out after a while.
I’m hoping by the end of the month to get the rest of the office done, I still have a few office projects to complete.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...