Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest 2012: Day Ten

Day 10 means I’m a third of the way through my November challenge! Woo Hoo! And… it stopped snowing! A red letter day all around. My plan for today was to make Lily a dog bed based on the pin from Luigi and Me. It didn’t really turn out the way I had hoped, I cut the squares of fleece too small and what I ended up with was a big doggie pillow.
Lily really didn’t understand what she was supposed to do with it.
Dog Bed: Lifeonlilypadlane.blogspot.com

It took some explaining before she figured it out.
028

I think she likes it now though…
038

I just need to make it a little bit bigger next time Smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...