Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest 2012: Day Three

I have mentioned before my compulsion to have things neat and orderly, so it should come as no surprise that this project appealed to me. My “pin” came from A Diamond in the Stuff (I love that name), and hers were painted fun colors.. I wanted mine to be fun colors too but for that I would have to spray paint, and you might remember that SB is not a fan of me spray painting in the house (you can read about that here if you missed it). Note to self: Do next 30 days of Pinterest when it’s warmer outside…

Here is the front of my refrigerator before:

_MG_4879


First I needed to declutter that sucker… it was overdue. Then I took a little trip to the dollar store for some cheap inexpensive frames! I removed the easel stands from the back, hot glued some magnets on the back and TADA!

_MG_4891


Makes my little OCD heart flutter! Next time I’m in the city I need to stop back at the dollar store for a few more frames so I can finish the last couple of little photos that I like to keep where I can see them everyday.

Three days in and I’m still smiling! Thanks for your comments and encouragement, both here and on Facebook, it’s what keeps me committed to doing this to the end!

Blogsignature_edited-1[4]

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I am off to find frames tomorrow! I love it when you do these pintrest challenges, so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsten! I'm loving how this looks more every day!

      Delete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...