Monday, November 12, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest 2012: Day Twelve

As careful as I am, every once in a while I unknowingly consume something with gluten in it… yesterday was one of those days. For me, that means I was up all night being sick and spent most of the day in bed with a migraine. Once the gluten induced fog lifted I was able to manage an easy sewing project.
This towel turban was based on a pin from Thrifty Fun.

042


It’s not really bear sized, it’s people sized but there was no way I was going to model it.
I would like to think I look I look as glamorous as Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's when I wander around the house in my turban in the mornings.



I’m pretty sure I look more like this:



But with a pretty pink turban :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...