Thursday, November 22, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest 2012: Day Twenty Two

Being that I hate cluttered surfaces, the phantom drinking glass is something that used to drive me crazy when my kids lived at home. You know the one, someone used it once to get a drink of water but no one claims it so it goes in the sink or the dishwasher. Even though there is just two of it now, it still happens… mostly now because we are older and we honestly can’t remember if that was our glass (I can’t even remember most days if I had a drink of water).

I came across this brilliant idea on Pinterest from Our Gift of Hope

Monogrammed Coasters: Life On the Lane

I did one for each of us to sit on the counter beside the refrigerator. I had purchased some Martha Stewart reusable stencils a while ago with a 40% off coupon and used a black Sharpie to monogram each coaster!

Monogrammed Coasters: Life On the Lane

I baked on the Sharpie at 350 for 30 minutes and it was ready to use!

Monogrammed Coasters: Life On the Lane

1 comments:

  1. Gayle - promise me when I move back to Edm that you will teach me all these things!! PROMISE ME...I so wish I could find the items I need here to do these crafts...been looking for plain white mugs since your post about them - no luck. May just have to fly to Cyprus to go to IKEA!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...