Friday, November 23, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest 2012: Day Twenty Three

When the weather turns cold and I don’t have to leave the house I have been known to flavour my coffee with Irish Cream. I have been meaning to try my own for ages and today was the day.


I had this pinned from the blog Style Me Pretty and she even has the printable tags to download!

Irish Cream

1 cup half & half
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cups Irish whiskey
2 tsp instant coffee
2 tbsp chocolate syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract

Combine all the ingrediants in a blender. Blend for 20-30 seconds on high. Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator. Shake well before using.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...