Saturday, November 24, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest 2012: Day Twenty Four

Today I took some time for what has become an annual ritual… the filling of advent calendars. Two that I made for my niece and nephew:
Advent Calendars: Life on the Lane
And then last year I made one for my brother:
Advent Calendars: Life on the Lane
This year I came up with a different version of an advent calendar, I wanted to make a fancier version of something I had pinned but couldn’t find the original source for but it just wouldn’t work. 
I started out with a case of cans:
Advent Calendars: Life on the Lane
And I turned them into this:
Beer Advent Calendar: Life on the Lane
I like it much better than last years version!
I also filled this one for my sister-in-law:
Advent Calendar: Life on the Lane
I’m very excited about what’s inside this one… I think I had a stroke of genius if I do say so myself! 
Is your house the chocolate advent kind or do you have a different tradition?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...