Sunday, November 3, 2013

30 Days of Blogging Day 3: Nesting

What do you do when it looks like this outside?



I start to "nest", much like an expectant mother preparing for the first few months with her new baby... I start planning for the 5-7 months of cold and snow that is an Alberta winter.  So today, while the snow flew outside I rearranged furniture, cleaning as I went and preparing for months of staying warm and dry.

Luckily I have a very patient husband (aka Safety Bear) who did not run in the opposite direction when I suggested that we make some changes.... By changes I meant moving all the furniture in our basement family room into the living room upstairs and moving the upstairs furniture into the basement.  Just a few changes ;)

Next up is a new paint colour for the living room walls...

I've been spending the evening looking for a source of a print of one of my favourite quotes, so far all I have found is this magnet:

Source: Etsy

I love a good hunt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...