Monday, November 4, 2013

30 Days of Blogging Day 4: Lest We Forget

Now that Halloween has passed it is full on crazy with the Christmas decoration and music everywhere you go!  As much as I love Christmas, (once an army wife... always an army wife...) I just can't do it until after Remembrance Day.  So while I'm being bombarded with Christmas commercials I am trying very hard to take time to be thankful for the sacrifices made, past and present.

It warmed my heart that the 5 & 6 year olds at my Spark meeting tonight we quick to answer when I asked them about Remembrance Day. We coloured pictures of poppies and drew thank you cards to send to soldiers.

I was reminded of this very cool subway art I had pinned, I need to print out a copy and put it up on my mantel tomorrow!

Source: www.visiblevoice.ca




2 comments:

  1. I was out shopping in a close town to both of us and I saw it all also. One lady said she was waiting to add decorations to her shop until after the 11th. I was an army brat at one time. .
    Came on your blog on G+.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I was just admiring your photography! Beautiful!

      Delete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...