Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pinspirational Post: Messanger Bag

It's been a while since I sat at my sewing machine and even longer since I made something for myself! I recently went shopping for a messenger bag and couldn't find what I wanted so I hit Pinterest for some ideas.  

There were lots to choose from but the one I settled on was from a blog called Obsessive Crafting Disorder (I love the name)! The first one I made was for a friend, for a course we are taking called Soul Comfort

The second bag was for me: 


I was enjoying myself so much that I made some matching pencil cases! My bag is now filled with supplies for art journaling that I can just grab and use whenever the mood strikes me. 



1 comments:

  1. I made a bag from this tutorial last year. I added a ton of pockets, and it was the best bag I have ever owned. Need to make another one...
    I love your choice of fabric for both bags. The matching pencil bags give them the best touch!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...