Sunday, November 1, 2015

Another 30 Days? NaBloPoMo2015

Considering the fact that the last time I posted anything here, I think it safe to say I suck as a blogger!  I used to be fairly dedicated and then life happened and the next thing you know, BAM! It's been almost two years!!  Occasionally someone will mention that they used to enjoy reading my blog and I would think, I should get back it but for the most part it hasn't really been on my mind.



Then this morning, Facebook reminded me that it would like to show me my "on this day" posts, and low and behold.... there was my first post about my 30 days of Pinterest back in 2011! Seriously? That was four years ago? I briefly considered starting one today, and then my coffee kicked in enough that I was thinking clearly and got over that insane idea. But blogging was on my mind all day, as I packed away Halloween 2015.

As if that little voice in my head wasn't enough all day today, twice when I sat down for break and checked my Facebook feed (as I do way too often in a day), there were posts about something called NaBloPoMo. Now, I knew that November is NaNoWriMo (also known as National Novel Writing Month) because I had posted about it on the library's Facebook page this morning but National Blog Posting Month? When did this become a thing?

Well, if it's true that you become a better writer by writing... maybe I can get my blogging mojo back by committing to blogging every day for 30 days? Since there appears to be no limit to the amount of crazy I can attempt to fit into my life at any given time, why the hell not?

I'm not too sure what I will be posting about, there may be some projects thrown in there or it may just be me rambling... it will be a surprise to all of us! I hope someone out there reads along and comments, crazy loves company!


2 comments:

  1. Gayle I'm so happy you're blogging again! I loved reading your posts and you have always been an inspiration to me. So if you can commit to 30 days of blogging so will I!

    I'm glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! I'm glad you're going to join in, I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...