Thursday, November 5, 2015

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie....



No, not another post about a book... However, if you've ever read one of Laura Joffe Numeroff's popular children's books you will understand where I'm going with this (if you haven't, really you should! They are awesome!)

If you decide to write a blog post every day in November.....then you will need to find some time every day. 
And if you manage to find some time to write ever day....then you will need to find things to blog about.
And if you want to find things to blog about.... you will need to do some projects. 
And if you want to do some projects.... you will have to clean your craft room. 
And once you start to clean your craft room.... you will get distracted by all the cool stuff you have in there. 
And once you're distracted by the stuff in your craft room... there goes your time to write every day! 

The struggle is real people! There is some seriously fun stuff in my craft room. Next week there will be some projects showing up in this 30 days series, I promise. Today, I spent some time setting my sh#t together so I could do that. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...