Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Preserving Memories with Project Life


I used to spend hours scrapbooking a single page and I have scrapbooks full to prove it. I wouldn't change that for anything, I love looking through them.  These days however I find it hard to carve out extra time in my busy week for scrapbooking. 

I had started a couple of paper project life albums before but still found I was not keeping up. So... When Becky Higgins launched her Project Life app, I was excited to try it! I have it on both my phone and iPad and it makes preserving these memories super simple! At the end of an eventful day, it takes minutes to add my photos, journaling cards and accent cards to fill a page and save it to upload to a book later. 

No dragging tons of supplies out and making a mess, no stressing over printing pictures. Thank you Becky for simplifying my memory keeping! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and I read every one of them! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...